Sourdough Zucchini Bread
Learn how to bake this
and delicious Sourdough Zucchini Bread!
• All-Purpose Flour
• Baking Powder
• Baking Soda
• Ground Ginger
• Light Brown Sugar
• Sour Cream (or Greek Yogurt)
• Sourdough Discard or active starter
• Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat Oven & Prep Pan
• Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC)
• Coat a bread loaf pan in oil, fit a piece of parchment paper, and coat the pan with raw or demerara sugar
2. Grate and Strain Zucchini
• Grate two medium zucchini
• Using a cheesecloth or nut milk bag, squeeze out water from the zucchini and strain
3. Mix Dry Ingredients
• Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
4. Mix Wet Ingredients
• Whisk the wet ingredients together and add in the grated zucchini.
5. Mix the Batter Together and Add-Ins
• Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix the zucchini bread batter.
• Fold in any add-ins like crystallized ginger, nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit.
• Add the batter to the bread loaf pan and sprinkle raw sugar on top.
• Bake at 350ºF for 55-65 minutes.
Slice & Enjoy!
• This Sourdough Zucchini Bread is perfect with a dollop of crème fraîche or cultured butter.
• The bread keeps for multiple days!
Get the full Sourdough Zucchini Bread recipe with detailed visual guide, and learn more sourdough recipes on